Saturday, August 6, 2011

THOUGHTS OF TODAY

So I wanted to just adjust few things about my last post. I am not happy because I started couponing, I am happy because I have made some changes in my life.
Couponing is an added bonus, because I know that the more I save, the more I get to be with my husband and my family. Since my husband has to work based on our needs, I know that the less I need the more time I get to spend with my husband.
I understand if some of you don't have a husband that has flexible work hours, but I still believe in the power of saving as much as you can.

Now, changing subject...

Life is good when you live by no one's rules. Life is good when you are spontaneous. Life is good when you just have a family!!!
That's it for right now. My kids are crying I gotta go give them some love and kindness.

No comments: