Thursday, August 4, 2011

I am a stay at home MOM

I finally came to terms with myself that i am going to be a stay at home mom and I am not going to feel guilty about it.
Adjusting from going to school and working, to staying at home all day can be really hard. I feel particularly lucky because i already knew how to cook and clean the house. I have always liked to help around the house growing up. I also grew doing a lot of extracurricular activities that helped finding things to do when i wasn't in school.
Now that school is over for both David and I, I am so excited to finally begin real life. I can't believe it took this long. But I am so glad that we are out of school.
I love staying at home. There are also plenty of ways to earn a few bucks here and there on the internet. There are also plenty of ways to save money over on the internet.
One of the first things that I have done recently is learning how to become a COUPON LADY! I started 2 days ago for the first time, and the experience is amazing.
Saving money gives me the most fulfilling feeling in life. I no longer am looking for ways to increase our income, but now i am looking for ways to save, and decrease our expenses. Simplifying our life has brought me such a sense of fulfillment. Plus it will allow David to stay at home more! Getting reed of all these wants and needs is such a liberating experience. I am even thinking for example that for Christmas this year we might not get do any presents. All I want to do is get up and eat tons of food all day and play games around the house! And if you are thinking oh poop babies of yours, I can testify to you that my kids won't even notice a thing. The only thing they will notice is that their parents somehow are having so much fun, and that makes them so happy that they just wanna start joining us and have a little dance party on our living room floor.
I have come to the realization that toys and clothes are nothing but pieces of plastic and fabric designed to look pretty so that we can spend all this money on them and take them home. I have finally realized how they look pretty on the shelves where they are at, but they don't look so nice anymore once we take them home. So I'd rather keep them at the shops, and stay away from the shops.
My life recently has been freed from so much stress and grief. I am so happy. I feel like such a huge weight has been relieved from my shoulders.
Before life was a burden, now I wake up everyday and i can't wait for my kids to be up so that we can start playing. Now I am looking for all these fun activities that can be done out there in nature and that are free.
I am also seeking to start taking small lessons here and there. There are Gymnastics lessons for moms and kids for example. I also would like to take art lessons.
I just really have the feeling that at our home we are going to start having so much fun!
So down with the mall and stupid schools! Up with freedom and having fun outside!

Did you know bytheway that if you go outside no one's really out anymore? And did you know that it is actually a great thing because that means that if we go hicking, we have the whole mountain to ourselves!!! :)
Anyways, I gotta go and finish cutting out a few more coupons so that I can go save some more bukkas! The reason I am writing this, is because I want you to contact me if you interested in learning. I will be more than happy to give you all the tips you want! Also I want to reming you once more that toys, whether for kids or adults, are really not that much fun!!! FAMILIES though, are wayyyy funnn!!!

2 comments:

debo said...

MArica you are so positive and full or energy and god ideas! I cant wait for you to come home!!!....as we all know choose your friends wisely...they are your gold!
ti voglio bene

Renee and Brandon said...

Love your blog! I can't wait til you get back!! Can you teach me your couponing ways?? I've been wanting to start I just don't know where to begin!