Friday, February 12, 2010

Shopping for Davide


Today, David, Davide and I went out together, and we found a couple of deals on some cute outfits for Davide. David told me to pick whichever one I liked best, which turned out to be such a hard choice!!! : ) They were all so cute that I didn't know which one to pick. I narrowed it down to three and I decided to ask Davide. I showed him the first one, and I promise I was not laughing as I was asking him, but he looked at the outfit and giggled. So I showed him the second one too, and he got the same exact reaction. I asked him about the third one as well, and he just laughed again. At that point I couldn't help it but laugh. I guess he liked them all!!! But I did not need three outfits so I had to choose one of them. I chose a little baseball outfit. I had one that I got from my sister-in-law for the first three months, and I liked it so much that I decided to get a similar one, but a bigger size. In a couple of weeks he'll probably be wearing it since soon Davide is gonna be wearing 3 to 6 months clothes.
Bytheway, people think I am crazy when they see me talking to my baby at the store. But the thing is it really calms him down when I do that, plus he keeps me company!!!

Also,
today we went to get Davide's 2 month shots. I hated it, I hated it!!! I cried when I saw him suffering so much. It hurt me so badly when he started crying so loud. I had David hold him because I didn't have the courage. He did calm down pretty quick though, and he really seemed so calm afterwards when we took him in our arms. Right after we got out of the office, Davide was super cuddly, and he kept leaning his face against my cheek and then he fell asleep on my chest as he was still wining a little bit. It really touched my heart. Surprisingly right after we gave him Tylenol he did so much better, and even though he looked a little sick, he was more smily than usual, and very calm.

2 comments:

Ashley C. said...

You must have really liked the outfit if you got another one in the next size up! I'm glad you liked it!

I know how you feel with the shots. I remember it being hard at first for me too. It gets a little easier as a mom because you know what to expect, and they calm down pretty quickly after too.

Ibiam said...

The shots do get easier over time. A little bit of tyneol goes a long way and they always love to snuggle with mom afterward.