Saturday, February 6, 2010

Routines Routines!!!



A couple of days ago I decided that I wanted to snap a photo of what is one of my daily routines. Ever since Davide was born, every morning both him and I go through an outfit. He needs a diaper change, and a whole new outfit after a long night. Then I get out of my clothes, and each single piece of clothing that I have is usually stained with milk or spit up. Don't take me wrong, I don't mind it, but these days my morning showers feel like such a relief. Every morning, when I step in the shower I feel as if I just came back from working in a dirt field. When I get out, I sure feel clean. Oh, and I forgot that Davide goes through a blanquette pretty much almost every night, too!!!

1 comment:

Ashley C. said...

I hear ya! Lots of laundry. I know how that goes. Davide is getting darker-he is such a cutie!