Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I have a new Boyfriend!

I've recently found myself a new boyfriend, which I am completely in love with. He's really emotional and cries multiple times a day, but I love him. He still poops in his pants, but he is a really good listener. Whenever I talk he just looks at me and listens. He loves looking at me and just smiles every time he sees me. He'll respond back with little coos when I sing to him, and he loves the sunshine and water just like me. As we speak he is sitting in my lap staring at the screen as I am writing and trying to move his hands around and aim for the mouth. : )






3 comments:

Leslie said...

Cutest little boyfriend ever.

Ibiam said...

I have to say that he is a hottie and very handsome please do not tell your husband :)

Chelsey said...

Oh my goodess Serena I love him and I don't even know him! He is so cute. Davide gets the cutest baby award.