Friday, July 16, 2010

First teeth

Our little one is officially growing. These past few days I kept noticing Davide chewing on things and really biting. In fact I was even a little afraid of feeding him. It's funny cause it feels like he's been teething since he was about four months old. It would come in stages. Some days he would slobber a lot and be fussy, and then it would go for a while. Then two months ago I thought that I could feel something pushing, but since he s my first baby I really didn't know if that was the case. Then a couple of days ago I started noticing that Davide's gums felt a little sharper, but whenever he would bite on my finger I wouldn't notice it anymore.
Today though the day has finally arrived. Davide kept being slightly fussy , an he kept slobbering and trying to eat my hand. Finally I was able to look inside his mouth when I noticed not one, but two little teeth barely coming through. The one On my right was a little bit farther out. I could also feel that his top gum was a little sharp, but I couldn't quite see anything yet.
Poor little Davide. He has definitely been really tough throughout all this.
He definitely does not like ti have people open his mouth. Even when I try and feed him he'll push the spoon away with his hand, and he'll wiggle his head real fast saying no. Even when u was trying ti see his tooth I had to make him laugh to see inside his mouth or I have to touch the top part of his lip or his chin. That somehow is a reflex for Davide to open his cute mouth.
Now my baby is officially not my baby anymore. He s now a growing baby!!! He'll always be my tiny one though 

No comments: