Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Friends in Texas





This are some of the pictures of the best memories that I have from Texas. Up here there is Kyson with Davide. I can definitely say that Kyson played a big part in teaching Davide how to eat actual food. He would always fill his tray with cheerios, he would share his ritz with him, and he would hand Davide 3 shortbread cookies at a time. On the other pictures above, I snapped them because on that sunday Davide stood for the first time by himself on top of a huggies box. By the time I took the pictures he had sat down. That evening we also went to visit the Plott's and we came back that Davide was past out on daddy's arms. David worked a lot for our family, and as a new little thing I got a haircut and I changed my hair back to blond!!!

No comments: